You (yes, you!) can change your life simply by believing in these ten positive affirmations.
It may make you cringe, but repeating positive affirmations to yourself can create a world of benefit to your mind and your life. If you’re struggling with self-esteem and motivation this might just be the trick you need.
The Positive Affirmations
1. I am loving and lovable.
2. I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
3. I accept the shape of my body and I find it beautiful and appealing.
4. I am filled with love, hope and confidence.
5. My life is full of magic.
6. I deserve inner peace.
7. I am worthy of happiness and success.
8. May my life be of benefit to all beings.
9. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
10. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.
How To Use Them
The key to using affirmations affectively is by committing to them. You have to teach yourself to believe the positivity. Try to form a new morning routine where you stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself how great you are.
If this sounds a little cheesy for you, then you can always repeat them in your head or try writing them out in a diary. The important thing is that repetition will help get them stuck in your head until you truly believe them.
How Will They Benefit Me?
These affirmations will benefit your life by making your mind a more positive place to be. They will adapt your outlook so that you believe you are capable and deserve love. You’ve got one life with your one you, and you deserve to enjoy it.
For more ways to practice self love, check out Charlotte Hart’s article on making the case for self care.